- Pledge your social media accounts to make a final post about Net Neutrality the day before the vote: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/65242-stand-for-net-neutrality
- After pledging share the link on your social media so more people can pledge.
- Here are 2 petitions to sign, one international and one exclusively US.
- International: https://www.savetheinternet.com/sti-home-
- US: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-repeal-net-neutrality (If you can't find the verification email check your junk mail)
- Text "resist" to 504-09. It's a bot that will send a formal email, fax, and letter to your representatives. It also finds your representatives for you. All you have to do is text it and it holds your hand the whole way. Go to https://resistbot.io for more info.
- Contact these FCC Comissioners who are in against Net Neutrality
Contact FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr on all his social media accounts demanding he vote not to repeal Title II Twitter: @BrendanCarrFCC (twitter.com/brendancarrFCC) Email: Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov
Contact FCC Commissioner Michael O'Rielly on all his social media accounts demanding he vote to not repeal Title II. Twitter: @mikeofcc (twitter.com/mikeofcc) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respond to any tweet the FCC posts with the hashtag #NetNeutrality and why it's important. Twitter: @FCC (twitter.com/fcc)
- Send a Toll free fax to the FCC: 1-866-418-0232
- File a public comment on the FCCs website regarding the change: https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/search/filings?proceedings_name=17-108&sort=date_disseminated,DESC
- STOP JUST LIKING / UPVOTING and start sharing!
WAY too many people are simply liking or upvoting and hoping that'll be enough. Only with all of us taking some action can we hope to make a real difference.
Change your social media profile pictures and banner images on December 12th to a Net Neutrality related icon or image. Commit to making one post on each different platform about NN!